Deep South Media

Industry:

About Us

Staffed by 13 former news journalists, Deep South Media provides compelling and authoritative content for more than 60 companies and organisations – online, in print and for broadcast.
Among our services are:
•News content for online and offline media - local, regional, UK and sector-specific
•Internal communications – meaningful and interesting content for your staff in good times and bad
•Social media – utilising social media platforms with innovative content to spread key messages
•Eye-catching photography – strong pictures are in demand, more than ever, from media and online channels
•Briefing papers – giving you the low-down on any subject – meticulously researched, sourced and concisely presented
•Newsletters, brochures and other publications – readable and informative, backed up with eye-catching photography, in print or online
•Corporate videos – thought-provoking scripts, great visuals, highly professional editing and surprisingly affordable prices
•Speech writing – carefully prepared, tailor-made scripts for when you don’t have the time or inspiration
•White-label functionality – working for marketing companies under their brand names to provide any or some of the services above

Why work with Us?

From highest-quality news releases to market intelligence research, the team at Deep South Media provide stand-out content for 60 companies and organisations.

The independent firm, which is rated financially strong, comprises former editors, news editors, business editors, reporters, designers and an award-winning picture editor.

Returns on investments for clients have been up to £600,000. Clients save up to 70% on their budgets by utilising Deep South Media's newsroom services, compared to the annual cost of employing an in-house content manager/press officer/communication executive.

National award entries written by Deep South Media for clients have generated returns on investment of up to £250,000.

Best practice: Deep South Media's digital content for clients feeds into their all-important search engine visibility - only 6% of Google users click on online ads, with the other 94% preferring organic search results to find out whether they can trust the brand. Hence why written and visual content, through Deep South Media, is a key part of the marketing and return-on-investment strategies for clients with exacting standards.

Standing the test of time - many of Deep South Media's retained clients have been with the firm for more than 11 years because of the value-for-money service, professionalism, commitment and loyalty.



products

  • 'White-heat' media training
  • Award entries
  • Community consultation
  • Complex bid proposals
  • Copywriting
  • Crisis communications
  • Design
  • Digital content
  • E-newsletters + print newsletters
  • Event management
  • Incident support
  • Masterclasses in PR/news
  • Media relations
  • News releases
  • Newsroom services
  • Press office services
  • Product announcements
  • Professional photography
  • Professional videography
  • Proofreading
  • Public exhibitions for developments
  • Public relations
  • Publishing
  • Sense-checking of public-facing content
  • Social media
  • Speech writing
  • Website MOTs
  • Website writing
Ron Wain

Ron Wain

Managing Director

Address

  • 3 Victoria Park Place
  • 706 Wimborne Road
  • Bournemouth
  • Dorset
  • BH9 2EG

Contact

Business Website by RocketTech